29 September 2011

Lavatera's

The sun is shining and it should be around 25 degrees today and I love it!! but mostly because the summer has been so wet and cold.
The rest of the week the sun should be joining us with these temperatures and I am planning the weekend in for working in the garden.
We have these big Lavatera’s. Beautiful! But they are becoming too big for our very small garden. I have promised the neighbors them, but before I remove them I want to enjoy them inside as well. The flowers are so simple and beautiful and I love the wild look in my new/old vase.
Have a nice day all of you.



1 comment:

  1. Hei Marianne!

    Kjolen jeg har på er fra svenske Rino:
    http://rino-rino.se/butik/

    Nydelige kjoler av gjenbrukstoffer...

    Fin helg! :) Siw

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)