12 September 2011

Couldn't resist

Last week I got a news-mail from the webshop ‘Stoffen en Sloffen’. And because I am curios and I love finding special fabrics, I took a look at their site.
The fabrics are all second hand and if you like something there, you don’t have too much time to think about it, before it’s already sold to someone else. And with that thought in mind, I simply had to by these fabrics you see here below. I don’t have any plans with them yet, but that won’t be a problem. It’s always nice to have a little stock of fabrics. And with two little girls in house, I don’t have to use it all for myself, I’m sure.





5 comments:

  1. Ik kijk daar ook regelmatig maar heb er nooit iets besteld. De stofjes met hartjes zijn erg leuk! En de rest ook, ben benieuwd waarin het wordt omgetoverd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skjønner godt at du ikke kunne motstå disse vakre stoffene <3 Siw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankjewel voor de tip en ik snap helemaal waarom je het "meteen" moest kopen gheghe..En het zijn dan ook erg leuke stofjes hoor!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)