22 August 2011

I am back!

After two hot, relaxing, funny, nice weeks in the south of France, I am back in Holland.
It has been two really nice weeks with my husband and two girls. We have been relaxing and just enjoyed being together with the four of us. Quality time at the top we called it.
We have been swimming, sunbathing, building sandcastles, playing cards, ping pong, table tennis, reading, sewing (the girls and I) dancing, eating great food, drinking good and bad wine, shopping and much more of all those little things you do on a holiday. It was perfect for us and just what we needed.
Now we are back, still holiday here for the girls the next two weeks and then we are totally back to normal again.
I think I will start slowly again with my blog and I am not going to spam you much with holiday pictures. This one is the view we had from our little bungalow. Not bad?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)