29 July 2011

Tutu's


My girls love to dance and Alieke my oldest is crazy about ballet. A few weeks ago I made a lot of green tutus for their dance performance. But they were for the dance school and not to take with them home. So I decided to make one for each of them as well.

These are soft pink instead so they match their ballet suit better. I did though ad a little retro ribbon in the waist to give it a special look no one else have.

Underneath you can see how to wear it and one how to 'play' it. Kids are just so wonderful full of ideas and my youngest just know how sell herself. (big smile)
 





4 comments:

  1. wat leuk, heb je er soms een handleiding van?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Ilse. Je bent niet de eerste die hierom vraagt. Ik zal je een kleine handleiding sturen. Helemaal niet moeilijk. Alleen heb ik geen plaatjes die het laten zien hoe het moet. Ik bedenk het allemaal zelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nøj hvor er de blevet fine med kanter på! Wow, og så søde dine piger er

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)