01 July 2011

No time to waste!!

Today I received these super great ribbons per mail. I just love them! They are from Farbenmix and they have so many great ribbons that it is sometimes very hard to chose. But I am so pleased with these and they will be perfect for my dummy hangers.
I also received 20 meters of ‘Tule’ (don’t know the English word, but the Danish word is tyl).
Now I know what to do in the weekend. Next Wednesday The girls have a final show from their dance lessons and the teacher asked me to help her with 15 small skirt + some flowers to put on hats with the outfits. So no time to waste. I have a lot to do. Have a nice weekend all and I will show you more when the skirts are finished.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)