12 June 2011

Me! with a bracelet?

The other day I bought a bracelet from the Webshop www.bybjor.com. It’s a Dutch woman with passion for buttons and vintage. I follow her blog for a while now and the other day she showed some bracelets she made ready for her shop. I normally don’t wear bracelets or any other jewelry, but this one had my name on it somehow? So I bought it right away and it came this Friday with the mail. Perfect!  I really love it and maybe more because I bought it from a person which makes her own unique products because it’s her passion. If you don’t already know her site and her blog, take a look here. www.bybjor.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. Vilket otroligt snyggt armband! En så enkel idé med knapparna men sååå snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat ontzettend leuk want via bybjor ben ik hier bij jou gekomen, leuk ook jou gevonden te hebben!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)