08 June 2011

Knorr!!!

Today I went to a second hand shop nearby and there I found this beautiful retro cup from… Knorr!!
They only had this single one, but I love the pattern and the colors and have a feeling that this little cup is going to be an important inspiration for a new color scheme in my kitchen/ living room. But when the changes are going to take place I don’t know yet?? But I have a feeling soon, though I am very busy with other important things. We will see!!




At the second hand shop I also found some great handicraft books with a lot of old techniques and ideas to do with kids and for the home.



And the last book that I found, is not very old and much used, but I love it. A cooking book with lots of herbs. I love fresh herbs and have a lot of different ones in my garden. This book is filled with great recipes. I can’t wait to make something from the book.
By the way!....Did you know that cooking books are started to be a collecting item for me. I love cooking and taking inspiration from all over. Most of the cooking books today also looks so inviting, that I want to taste it all.  

4 comments:

  1. Bedankt voor je bestelling!
    Ik had al een keer op je site gekeken je maakt leuke dingen.
    Ik heb je blog meteen even aan m'n blogroll toegevoegd.
    Mooie letterbakken maak je!
    Ik ga je volgen.
    Slaap lekker.
    Bjor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf die beker en die boeken zijn echt leuk! Ik heb er ook een paar.
    Groet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så himla söt kopp! Gillar verkligen mönstret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cup!!! Fantastisk dejlig retro med mine ynglingsfarger :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)