07 June 2011

Busy, busy!!!

Do you know the day’s / weeks were you are so busy with everything?
At the moment I really have to finish a lot of product which have been ordered, but I am not at all in the mood for it. Here my own discipline gets tested, because I have so many other ideas that I want to do instead. But today I am not allowed to do much else than sit behind my sewing machine and produce, produce. So I keep it short here on my blog, but wanted you to know that I am still here but busy, busy. I will be back with some more interesting things soon.




1 comment:

  1. Keep up the spirit and the good work!
    Xx Marjan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)