12 June 2011

And there it was again...

My little ‘Toolbox’ has reach the media one’s more and this time in the Dutch magazine ‘Ook’ .
A magazine meant for the grandma’s and the grandpa’s, but parent’s can find a lot of good information and idea’s there as well.
I am very proud that ‘Ook’ wanted to show my little ‘Toolbox’ as well. And as they write in the magazine. It's a man's job playing with tools. Now the little baby boy can have a lot of fun together with dad and grandpa. So what are you waiting for?.....

2 comments:

  1. Tilykke! Altijd fijn als je werk gewaardeerd wordt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je Suus! Waardering is altijd fijn. Zeker met egen ontworpen en gemaakte producten. De Toolbox is nu zelf tijdelijk uitverkocht! Kun je naagaan hoe belangrijk de tijdschriften zijn. Ik ben ze zeer dankbaar.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)