01 March 2011

White, white, white!

The last many days, I have been very busy working on the computer with some graphic things for a press book. Things I can’t really show you yet. That’s also why I haven’t placed much here, because I don’t have any interesting to tell or show. But today when I ‘again’ was working on the computer, I really needed a break in between.
I have for quite a while ago decorated a lampshade with bottoms, but it wasn’t really a success. I didn’t like it very much and didn’t know what to do with it.


I also had too wooden frames, which I for a long time wanted to give a splash of paint.
  
So I got an idea... Paint!! ...And white!!... White all over!! That could be the solution!!

It's very trendy to have a lot of white together and believe it or not with this colorful blog. I love white! The combination of a lot of white with some nice bright colors here and there is my favorite combination for decorating here at home.

So white it was.... and I am quite pleased with it. The lamp now may stay in my working room. It fit with all my fabrics, sewing machine and all the other things I have in here.  


And the frames are for the stairway. The stairway is also white and the white frames (I think without anything in it) will give it a nice touch there.


P.s.The lamp doesn’t give that great a light anymore, but it doesn’t matter. I wasn’t using it after all. Just a little bit of fun decoration.



1 comment:

  1. God idé med at spraye det hele hvidt. Det giver et roligt og elegant udtryk.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)