14 March 2011

New dresses

From some of the fabric I bought in Denmark, I today made these too dresses for my girls. The fabric is so nice soft, a when you wear it the colors moves from light to dark. I kept the dresses simple, but with the pockets I think they are quite nice.
I now and then buy or make the same things for my girls. People sometimes think that they are twins, but I get in big trouble if I don’t do it. They just like the same things and get jealous of each other if one gets something else. But luckily they don’t always want to wear it on the same day. And most of the time I try to buy different clothes for them, but it is not always easy.




2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)