01 March 2011

Grandmother's applepie!

Grandmother's applepie

200 gram flower
175 gram butter
100 gram sugar
750 gram apples
40 gram raisins
a touch of cinnamon
a touch of salt

Your grandmother’s best recipe for apple pie you will now never forget.
Unfortunately this one is not from my own grandmother or anyone I know. We bought this one in a shop last weekend and we just fell in love with it right away. It's stickers you place on to the wall. Adhesive material. Very easy.

I still have to try it out one day. I simply have to. I love applepie!


1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk, heerlijk
    een appeltaartje op z'n oma'!
    Ik vind de geur in huis van het appeltaart
    bakken haast nog lekkerder dan de taart eten.
    (en t scheelt een hoop calorieën:)))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)