01 February 2011

Postcards

Yesterday I was working on some new postcards for my shop. I don’t sell the cards but give them away with an order, or I use them for goodie bags. For over a year I have been giving out the first one you see here below, and I believe that it was more than time to have some new ones to change with.
The funny thing about these cards is that you can use them as a card to send to somebody or you can cut it out and make a little thing for the letterbox or shelf. It is also a good little project for the kids to have a good time cutting and sticking.
But first I have to send these for printing and when I receive the original ones I will show you the real result.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)