02 February 2011

Makeover


I just wanted to show you what I did yesterday. (I forgot to make pictures of it yesterday)
My girls have a table for themselves in the living room, where they can draw, paint, cut and clue what they want. It’s their place with their own drawers, so there is no reason for fighting about things. But it looks very much like an office space sometimes, so I got the idea of dressing their chairs a little bit up.
 I just made an easy cover with a little bit of stuffing in it. Stitched a doll from my “Dig&Mig bags” on to it and there it was. Easy to take off again to put it in the wash if necessary.)



1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)