14 February 2011

Because it's Valentine..

I didn’t grow up with Valentine every year. And I think that it is something that has grown a lot here in Europe the last 10-15 years. And next to that I am not really a person which is crazy about hearts everywhere. I am romantic don’t get me wrong, but the importance of a day every year where you have to hang hearts everywhere or to give a big chocolate heart I don't see. BUT… I do love the color red, so instead of showing you all different sorts of hearts, I will show you some of my personal things here at home with the color red.

1 comment:

  1. Ik heb ook helemaal niets met Valentijn,
    maar vind je foto's wel erg mooi.
    Wat staat er op de eerste foto?
    Ik vind t soldaatje top!
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)