22 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Yesterday I received this funny little Stylish Blogger Award from Ida. Thank you ohh so much Ida. It was sweet of you! I was very surprised to received one after being a blogger for only two weeks.
The roles for accepting the awards are:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award en give a link back to him or her.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 other blogs which you recently have discovered.
4. Contact the people from the blogs and tell them about their prices.


Here comes my "8 things about myself":


  1. Can’t imagine a life without my husband and my too girls. They are everything to me.
  2. Love babies, but I am not going to have more myself.
  3. I am always busy with something at home. Something creative of some kind. It can be cooking new dishes, sewing, painting decorating etc. etc.
  4. I easily get cold, and I always have a blanket over me when I relax on the sofa with a cup of thee.
  5. I hate people being late, but love when people are just dropping by, (which unfortunately doesn’t happy very often any more)
  6. Green is my favorite color.
  7. Spring and summer is my favorite time of the year.
  8. I sometimes can't sleep, bacause too many ideas are running around in my head.
And now I have to send this award to 8 other blogs which I recently have discoverd. It should be easy, because all blogs are new to me. I am still exploring and learning, and I am not going to explain by each blog, why I have chosen them. I think they are all great and very interesting to follow and by this way I think, I let them know that.

The nominees are:

  1. shinedotdesign
  2. dutch apple
  3. lila lime workshops
  4. april and may studio
  5. bare wunderbar
  6. briggs lekehus
  7. creagenda
  8. liefgeval
I hope that you all will appreciate this award without taking it too serious. I think that it is just for fun and to getting to know each other a little bit more.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)